Tuesday, September 11, 2012

$$ and Instagrammin'

I’m so encouraged by how many of you are interested in a session, and I have several openings in the coming months (hint hint Christmas card photo)!! To answer your questions about pricing, it’s hard to print definitive pricing when every session is different.  I would love to work with you and create a package within your budget.  Shoot me an email for a custom quote.

There are lots of projects coming up that I am so excited to share with you (TWO sessions this Saturday!!)  While you wait, here’s what I’ve been up to this month, via an instagram update.  
1. Sunrise over the big D... kind of obsessed with my city
2. College football has started!  Perfect accessory to any outfit, Hotty Toddy!!
3. High maintenance hotel quest = 9 pillows and a great night's sleep
4. Trying to be a healthy homemaker with made from scratch peanut butter banana muffins
5. Intrusive neighbors that just moved in and were quickly assassinated
6. For some reason I now collect lip gloss, even though I never wear it
7. Orchids, I love you, even though I always kill you quickly
8. Sunset and absolutely stunning clouds over the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment