Tuesday, October 9, 2012

An Instagram Update

This weekend was so busy!  Dan and his dad participated in the Tough Mudder in Austin.  I ran around like crazy to get pictures from as many of the obstacles as I could, resulting in sore shoulders from hauling around equipment and a major sunburn.  It was worth it though!  I got lots of great pictures that I hope to share with you soon. Until then, here's your Instagram update.

1. There have been lots of announcements lately!!  Mary got engaged (celebrating above), another friend just found out she's pregnant and another friend is due any day now.  It is such an exciting time!
2.  The view from a downtown atrium, I love Dallas architecture and how much attention there is to detail. 
3.  We always have Sunday lunch with friends, I love when peach tea from Olive Garden is included. 
4.  An example of my extreme organization... the rubber band ball prevents clutter and provides entertainment.
5.  Mobley Photography taxes were filed (all by myself).  It still doesn't seem real that I have a company to file taxes for!
6.  The new iOS 6 update has failed me more than once.
7.  My Austin t-shirt purchase, obsessed with some Willie Nelson.
8.  After the Tough Mudder, the end of a looonnnggg day, but so excited he finished! 

No comments:

Post a Comment