Friday, October 26, 2012

Flashback Friday {eight}

This will be our last Flashback Friday... at least for now.  But fret not, I have another series planned for November and lots of exciting things to share with you!

I wanted to leave you with this sweet photo of my grandfather, mom and uncle.  It's one of those perfect unposed photos that made me want to become a photographer, to one day be able to capture my own kids, as they follow in their parents' footsteps. 

I think candid shots are the best as they often capture that special, unplanned moment.  Especially for kids... they don't generally view having their picture taken as fun, and forced smiles aren't what you're looking for.  Remember when you're taking your child's photo to make it fun, give them tasks, play simon says, tell jokes, sing, be silly, whatever it takes to capture their playful spirit you'll want to remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment