Tuesday, November 6, 2012

An Instagram Update

Happy Election Day everyone!  I hope that you all have a chance to get out and vote today.  Here's an Instagram update to keep you occupied while you wait in that long line.

1.  My vote counted!
2.  I was summoned to jury duty and dismissed, but left proud of my Texas legislature.
3.  Dan picked these up for one of my shoots.  It was so windy that only one balloon survived in this post.
4.  We used our pop-up (which we named LeNita) for the first time.  We'll never go back to tents again!
5.  We enjoyed Halloween with friends and their adorable children.  I consumed way too many caramel apples. 
6.  Pinot's Palette with girlfriends... mine didn't turn out that great. We prominently displayed it in the closet.
7.  Before the time change I was able to see a few sunrises... I call these cotton candy clouds. 
8.  Starbucks' red holiday cups are back.  I'll be getting Christmas in a cup every Friday morning with my prayer group girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment