Friday, November 2, 2012

With a Thankful Heart {one}

The Starbucks holiday cups have arrived.  Stores have their shelves lined with ornaments, garland, and the hottest gifts of the year.  I saw a Christmas tree up in Highland Park.  The holiday season has officially arrived, and while many may have forgotten that this is a time of thanksgiving, I wanted to commemorate the season by sharing with you just a few of the many things I'm thankful for.  I must start with my dear husband. 

We've been together for six years, married for two and a half of them, and we'll always be newlyweds.

I'm thankful for how supportive and loving he is.
I'm thankful for his sense of humor and ability to always make me laugh.
I'm thankful God caused our paths to cross that night on Beale Street. 
I'm thankful that he's willing to be my model for lighting tests.
How hot is my hubby?? I think I'll keep him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment