Tuesday, December 4, 2012

An Instagram Update

The holidays have been keeping us busy... and we have four Christmas parties this weekend.  I love this time of year though, no matter how busy we are.  Here's a quick update from the past month. 


1.  The Arboretum with Dan... I gawk at the pumpkins and he impresses me with his horticulture knowledge. 
2.  Chihuly at the Arboretum, this one reminds me of floating Christmas ornaments.
3.  White Rock Lake in the fall... I would love to do a photo session here, anyone interested?!
4.  One of my favorite restaurants, Whisky Cake, their cow creamers keep me entertained. 
5.  Avery at her 2nd birthday, wearing the oven mitt we got her.  She is too cute and is growing too fast!
6.  Commissioned graffiti downtown, helping keep Dallas beautiful.
7.  Jenga and coffee with friends, realizing we act way older than we are, and that I'm a sore loser. 
8.  Cuddle time with Evelyn after her photo session. 
9.  What I'm reading, in my mind it's being narrated by Jude Law and Robert Downey Jr.
10.  We are in total holiday mode at the Mobley house.  This mess was for cranberry bliss bars.  YUMMO!
11.  One room in our house has turned into the wrapping room.
12.  I love this ornament, I got it for Dan's first Christmas in Texas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment