Friday, December 21, 2012

Thank You

Today we're embarking on our 1,880 mile road trip to see all of our family for Christmas because, obviously, we're crazy.

But before I go, I can't think of a better way to end 2012 than by thanking you. 

Thank you to friends and clients that made my first year as an official photographer so rewarding and successful.  You've given me the opportunity to do something I love.  You have let me experiment with lighting and props, you have trusted me with your children, you have let me feature you on my blog and have provided the kindest testimonials (stay tuned for a blog section featuring your sweet notes).  You made 2012 amazing.  I have learned so much this year and I am excited to see where this business will go in the years to come.

I also have to thank all of you blog viewers.  While you might not be clients, seeing those website hits puts a smile on my face.  I love being a part of your day.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.  I'll catch you next year.
-LMob

No comments:

Post a Comment