Sunday, December 16, 2012

Mary & Brad {McKinney Engagement Photographer}

Meet Mary and Brad and their sweet puppy Halen.  Mary was my maid of honor, so obviously I'm in love with her, and Brad is pretty awesome too.  We met up at the site of their proposal, near the Eldorado Country Club, for their engagement session.  I love that Brad picked a special place to propose.  They have lots of memories there over the 9 years they've been together.

I had a hard time picking which photos to post because they are all so cute, and I cannot look at the photos of Halen wearing that Santa hat without cracking up- she was not happy about it! 

Mary and Brad, I hope you enjoy your photos and I cannot wait to be a part of your special day!

1 comment:

  1. Lindsay--These pics turned out wonderful! Thanks for bringing great ideas and putting up with our silliness! You really made taking the photos easy and fun. We enjoyed taking the pictures just as much as we are enjoying the final product (which is a ton). I still can’t believe they are ready already. Thanks for all your hard work and quick turnaround. You’re the best!! Thank you!!

    MB

    ReplyDelete